Redshift Currently has No Job Vacancies
Redshift is greater than the sum of its parts…
and we’re always interested in hearing from people who may help broaden Redshift.
Redshift has a diverse portfolio of projects that we approach and instil with an inquisitiveness and broader public agenda.
We’re not currently looking for someone but here’s a quick run down of our employment outlines.
You will likely fit in well if you:
– Have a broad range of interests within and beyond Architecture;
– Are engaged and prepared to learn;
– Are engaged in Social Media and how it might benefit our office;
– Not precious about doing some admin – not sure what yet but it will come from your skill set and interested – we all play some part and
– Appreciate flexibility in work hours. More about that and our approach to employment [HERE]
Here’s a little about our employment practices:
– We recently did an audit of our workplace equity practice and did a Blog post [HERE];
– We do have a flexible workplace and are happy to employ people part-time. We pay at hourly rates with all entitlements such as holiday pay, sick pay, etc paid on a pro-rata basis. We pay for every hour worked;
– We believe everyone should have a life outside of the office and encourage our employees to do so. We are supportive of employees who have family commitments during the week or who choose to take regular time off to teach, work on other projects and the like;
– We are passionate about housing. If you don’t have previous experience in multiple housing, don’t worry this isn’t a problem, just be keen to learn;
– We run Vectorworks software. Experience in Vectorworks is not essential, but preferred. BTW: it’s easy to learn; and
– CAD systems, office systems, building codes, etc can be learnt, please be prepared to listen and learn.
We do keep CV’s on file, so here are some tips when sending in your CV*:
– Please do take the time to look at our website and consider whether Redshift is a company you would be interested in working for;
– Please take the time to read about our workplace practices, above; and
– Please do address any enquiries to Redshift or to one of the Directors. We generally take the time to respond to all applicants who take the time to do so. We rarely respond to applicants who send an unaddressed, generic email.
* If you have now taken the time to read this page and feel like Redshift is the place for you, then we’d love to hear from you. Please send an email with your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.