Collapse-o-matic test page

heading

The CSLSC is an institution the predates the original 1940’s heritage building which sits at the centre of the conglomerate of buildings that constitute the club house. A number of accretions and modifications to the building over the course of 70 years had resulted in an increasingly compromised arrangement of spaces that had poor amenity and utility.